* Representing the following *
* New and Featured Products *
Click on the image above to learn about the fury of tornado!
Particle Size & Image
Series of particle size and image analyzers covering 1 nm to 30 mm.
• Laser Diffraction • DLS • Zeta Potential • Nano-Tracking NTA • Static & Dynamic Image Analysis • BET Surface Area • Sieve matching • On-line size measurement of dry particles
XRF and Combustion Analyzers for Sulfur-Nitrogen & Chlorine by ASTM Methods for Fuels • Bio-diesels • Aviation • LPG • ULSD • Lubricants • Crude • Gasoline • ASTM D 7220 • 4294 • 4929C • 4629 • 5453 • 5667 • 7183 • 3961
tornado spectral systems
Tornado Spectral Systems is a leading manufacturer of chemical analysis and measurement systems using Raman spectroscopy. Tornado’s proprietary design techniques including HTVS eliminate spectrometer slit losses while keeping high spectral resolution.
Automated Wet Chemistry
EPA approved Automated Wet Chemistry Analysis for Nutrients • Pollutants • NPDES • NPDWS • Soils • Plants • Fresh &Salt Water sampling • Utilizes FIA for ultra low level detection & no carryover sample to sample.
Wet Jet Milling/Dispersing
Wet Milling of Particles • Dispersing • Emulsifying • De-laminating • Lab to Process Scale • Variable pressure, cooling, nozzles, collision media. • Create consistent nano to micron size and shapes from larger material.
Corona Virus Message
SAI is here to help you, our clients in any manner possible during this time of quarantine. Our team of manufacturers are available to assist by phone, email, downloads and "Team Viewer". Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns that arise.
Lab, HH, and Process NIR
NIR spectrometer for Lab, Process, & Handheld (mobile) applications.
• Miniature in size • Bluetooth & WiFi compatible • Perfect for Pharma • PAT • Dairy • Grain• Crops • Polymers • QC & Chemical Apps.•F ats, Oils, Moisture, Coatings • Blenders
Carbon-Hydrogen-Nitrogen- Oxygen-Sulfur Analyzers for Inorganic & Organic samples. Applications include Pure Metals • Steel Alloys • Glass • Ceramics • Ores • Soils • Limestone • 1 ppm-100% concentrations • Easy to use software, expert training & service
Bench top NMR
• Solid-liquid ratio • Highly para-magnetic species • Polymers - solutions and melts • Wetted surface area • Nano-particle kinetic processes • Surfactant and polymer absorption • 10 MHz -25 MHz magnet • 1.6, 5, 8 mm NMR tubes